Pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) we hereby inform you that:
* when processing such data, it is possible to collect data that the European Regulation 2016/679 defines as “sensitive personal information” meaning that the following can be detected:
– a state of health;
– judicial data.
* The processing of the data provided is carried out in compliance with the applicable regulations, by means of
PAPER AND COMPUTER EQUIPMENT
suitable for protecting your security and confidentiality, in compliance with the legal basis stipulated in European Regulation
2016/679. This processing includes the collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation,
processing, extraction, selection, comparison, use, deletion and destruction of the data
* the provision of the personal data requested is mandatory
* failure to provide all or part of the data will result in the impossibility of establishing relations with the undersigned company, since it would be
impossible to perform the contract;
* the data provided or acquired during the course of the contractual relationship may be communicated to external parties who carry out
specific tasks on behalf of the company
* your data may be disclosed to fulfil legal and contractual requirements
VAT ID number IT11115110964
Tax Identification Number BNCMLE50D62L471S
Via Coni Zugna
EMILIA BIANCHINI is the data Controller
* The data provided will be processed by the appointed data processor on behalf of the data Controller.
* Personal data shall not be transferred abroad.
* Personal data are recorded for fifteen-year in duration with the purpose of tracing the service
provided and for
in-house administrative purposes.
We also inform you that the European Regulation 2016/679 recognizes the right of the individual to:
* request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them,
* obtain information on the processing of said data,
* request the updating, amendment, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form and blocking
of personal data processed in violation of the law,
* to deny processing for legitimate reasons.
* to refuse the sending of advertising material or to carry out market research or commercial communication.
This right may be exercised by submitting a request to the Controller or Processor in charge.